||About Holistic Hometown
Holistic Hometown is more than a website, it is a community of holistic resources and individuals interested in holistic living.
Holistic Hometown Vision
Our world is changing, and we are changing with it. Holistic Hometown was created to assist you in navigating through the changes we are facing with strength, clarity and the supportive resources we need to grow and create the world we really desire.
What if there were a place where you could find and offer holistic resources in your community, and around the world?
What if in this place you could share your stories and learnings and learn from the stories and learnings of others on their unique path.
What if you could also take part in educational opportunities in holistic practices to help you live a powerful and fulfilling life.
This place exists in Holistic Hometown.
Our Vision For Holistic Community Members
- To offer you access to resources for holistic living in your hometown and around the world. Resources like massage therapists, yoga classes, holistic expos and health fairs, and courses on holistic health and wellness topics.
- To offer you the opportunity to share your healing experiences and learn from others in the community who have found unique and powerful paths for healing everything from cancer and lyme's disease to depression and eating disorders using holistic methods.
- To provide a central place for those who are on spiritual and/or holistic paths find others to grow with and share with.
- To provide member events for individuals to learn and grow together.
Our Vision For Holistic Professional Members
- To offer unique, effective, inexpensive opportunities for marketing your holistic products, services and events to your hometown community.
- To provide a network of other holistic professionals and entrepreneurs to learn and grow with in your personal and professional lives.
- To allow you to focus on your work as we assist you in creating sustainable, holistic businesses that bring your unique gifts to others.
Join Holistic Hometown NOW! Itís FREE!
Click here for more information on becoming a member.